McAfee login process includes certain set of instructions that need to be followed while logging in to your McAfee account. But, before taking our discussion further, let us see what we can actually do by logging in to a McAfee account.
If you do not have a McAfee account, you won’t be able to take benefits of widespread functionalities of McAfee products. Here is a list of reasons why you must possess a McAfee account:
- By executing the McAfee login process, you can view or update your McAfee account information whenever you wish to.
- You can enable/disable the “Auto-Renewal” services.
- In order to view a list of the active as well as terminated subscriptions you are required to login to your account.
- You get to view the surplus services offered by McAfee.
- To update your personal information such as email addresses and contact info.
- You can also change the billing information of your McAfee subscription.
6 steps McAfee login process
Go through the following steps in order to log in to your McAfee account and enjoy account-related benefits and services:
- Open your web browser and navigate to mcafee.com/activate.
- On the top-right of the screen, click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter the login credentials such as account id and password. (Note: the email id and password should be the same as the one you used at the time of subscription.)
- After entering the login credentials, click on the “Sign In” option.
- The users who have forgotten their passwords can click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to receive the link for resetting your McAfee login password.
Note: If you have opted for the two-step verification for McAfee login, you have to enter the verification code along with the password.
Log in to your McAfee account to update your account info
By logging in to the McAfee account, you can change or update the account-related info such as Name, Shipping Address, Billing Information, Email Address, or Password and to do so, go through the steps that follow:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of McAfee.
- Go to the McAfee’s “My Account” tab and then tap on the “Sign In” option.
- You will be prompted to enter the login credentials such as email address and password.
- Once you do as described, again click on the “Log In” option.
- Now, take the mouse over My Account” option and you will see the following two options:
- Update Profile – Tap on this option to update your info such as shipping info, email address, and password.
- Edit Billing- Hit this option to update the billing details.
- Do as suggested and input the new information.
- In the end, click on the “save” button to save changes.
Are you unable to login to McAfee account? Fix it now
If you are unable to complete the McAfee login process, then you might be typing your login credential incorrectly or there might be some errors. For the successful McAfee login, do as described:
- Retype the email address: logging out and logging in again might help resolve the issue because, at times, our system enters the old saved login credentials which are invalid or have been changed by you. To fix it, log out and enter the login credentials manually so that you can access your account again.
- Reset your password: in this situation retrieving your email address or resetting the password might help to gain access to the account once again. You just have to click on the “Forgot Password” option and follow the onscreen prompts to reset your McAfee login password.
McAfee login is a must if you are willing to enjoy the basic as well as additional benefits that come along with your McAfee subscription. In case you come across any difficulty while logging in to your McAfee account, navigate to the official website of McAfee and go through the McAfee login FAQs. You can also seek expert assistance for the same.